KHATI Premium GHEE 500 gm
Golden coloured Ghee is prepared by a traditional process of melting and simmering unsalted butter until all the water evaporates and the milk solids settle at the bottom. The remaining butter oil is very stable, giving it a high smoke point which makes it an excellent choice to use for frying. Pure Ghee can be stored without refrigeration for several months. In Bangladesh and other South Asian countries, it is also known as Desi Ghee, Pure Ghee, Asli Ghee or Ghritam. Ghee is a dairy product and as such it is gluten-free.
Why Pure Ghee?
- Ghee is one of the best oils for cooking.
- It has a very high smoke point (~485 degrees F).
- Its chemical structure does not change at high heat.
- Ghee is a nutrient dense food and contains healthy fat soluble vitamins.
- Cow milk has the essence of the grass and plants, and cow ghee possesses the essence of cow milk.
- Ghee does not contain harmful trans fats or hydrogenated oils which can cause heart disease and many other serious health problems.
- Khati Premium Ghee is collected from evaporated cow milk solids.
- No chemicals or other harmful elements are used to prepare the Ghee.
- Pure Ghee, Vitamin K, Butterick Acid.
- You use less than half of other oils and it enhances the flavour of food.